The meltdown over the 50 illegals flown to Martha’s Vineyard is fun to watch.
On Wednesday, Republican Florida Governor Ron DeSantis sent two planes carrying illegal immigrants to the island of Martha’s Vineyard.
The racist white limousine liberals on Martha’s Vineyard are not happy about their new poor, brown neighbors.
The very same folks who brag about being a safe haven for illegal immigrants.
Huh, and all this time, we thought they were WELCOME at Martha’s Vineyard! pic.twitter.com/zE5fOggCyR
— Person of Interest (@P_O_Interest) September 15, 2022
Martha’s Vineyard Homeless Shelter Coordinator Lisa Belcastro melted down over the 50 illegals during an interview with the Cape Cod Times.
“The difficult challenges are — we have to, at some point in time they [illegals] have to move from here to somewhere else – we cannot, we don’t have the services to take care of 50 immigrants and we certainly don’t have housing. We’re in a housing crisis as we are on this island! We can’t house everyone here that lives here and works here!”
She continued, “We don’t have housing for 50 more people.”
Watch the video below:
US govt provides up to 120 days of resettlement support after a refugee(legal or illegal) has been granted asylum. These 50 are all asylum seekers and have already been processed. Lisa Belcastro needs to stop being a mouthpiece for the rich and entitled. pic.twitter.com/WHDHVYfll0
— Boston Radio Watch® (@bostonradio) September 15, 2022
Martha’s Vineyard happily hosts thousands of tourists every summer, however, when 50 poor illegals are dumped on the island, it is a “humanitarian crisis” but 4.2 million illegal immigrants in 19 months, a “secure border.”
U.S. News has analyzed hotel star ratings, guest reviews, and industry awards to compile this list of Martha’s Vineyard’s top hotels.
1. Winnetu Oceanside Resort – Perched on the shores of Edgartown, Massachusetts, on Martha’s Vineyard, the Winnetu Oceanside Resort is a sought-after vacation haven. the property has multibedroom suites that can accommodate up to 15 lodgers – perfect for groups or multiple families bunking together.
2. The Harbor View Hotel – known for its stunning grounds and views overlooking Lighthouse Beach and Chappaquiddick Island. Retiring to their accommodations, guests will find that each of the 114 guest rooms includes Wi-Fi access, plush robes, a minifridge and coffee maker. Recent guests agree that the hotel’s concierge is a highlight, with friendly, helpful staff who go out of their way to make your trip memorable.
3. The Mansion House has been hosting visitors to Martha’s Vineyard since 1971 and was rebuilt in 2003. Just a block from the water, the sweeping deck provides guests with stunning views of Vineyard Sound, as well as the sailboats and ferries that dock there. All 48 guest rooms feature a soaking tub, flat-screen TV and fireplace, and some include a balcony.
4. Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites – according to recent guests, it is the perfect base for a Martha’s Vineyard vacation. Located about two blocks northeast of the restaurants and shops situated along Main Street, the hotel is less than a half-mile walk to the Edgartown Lighthouse. It has 34 rooms.
5. Summercamp Hotel – True to its name, it advertises the opportunity to be a kid again on your next vacation to Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts. There’s plenty for both adults and families to enjoy at this Oak Bluffs property, from expansive decks and balconies to a game room. Each of the 95 guest rooms sports colorful, fun and stylish decor. All accommodations also feature modern amenities including a flat-screen TV, a minifridge, complimentary Wi-Fi access, coffee stations, robes and complimentary iPads to use during stays.
6. The Sydney – is a chic, seasonal hotel located on the posh island of Martha’s Vineyard. The boutique hotel is right in downtown Edgartown, Massachusetts, within walking distance of the Martha’s Vineyard Museum and plenty of other shops, restaurants and attractions. Choose a room in either the Captain’s House (the 19th century home of whaling Captain Charles William Fisher) or the newly-renovated, modern hotel quarters. Each of the 22 accommodations features plush linens and pillows, blackout shades, a flat-screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi access, iPads (upon request) and bathrobes
7. The Harborside Inn – is a waterfront property on Martha’s Vineyard. Each of the 90 guest rooms comes equipped with a minifridge, a coffee maker and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Bathrooms feature a walk-in shower, and some guest rooms also boast private patios or balconies.
8. Kelley House – is a 3 star hotel located at 23 Kelly Street in Martha’s Vineyard.Preliminary plans call for a total of 75 hotel rooms and 34 parking spaces (a decrease from the current 45 spaces) according to MVC documents. Restaurant seating would increase from 175 to 300.
9. The Clarion Inn Martha’s Vineyard – is on the outskirts of Edgartown and about a mile inland from area beaches and downtown Edgartown. This Martha’s Vineyard property’s guest rooms come equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TVs, minifridges and coffee makers.
10. The Pequot Hotel – is situated just a block west of a beach on Martha’s Vineyard, nestled among the famed gingerbread cottages in Oak Bluffs. Guests say the location is very convenient and close to shopping, restaurants, transportation and popular landmarks, like the Flying Horses carousel. The property’s 32 guest rooms and suites are uniquely decorated and spread out among three buildings. All guest rooms feature air conditioning, complimentary Wi-Fi access and private bathrooms. Note not all rooms come with TVs.
11. The Christopher is a 3-star hotel located at 24 South Water Street in Martha’s Vineyard.
12. Thorncroft Inn is a 3 star hotel located at 460 Main St in Martha’s Vineyard.
Aside from these hotels, you can also book 33 vacation houses on Airbnb for a month from Sep. 17 to Oct. 31.
The post Hypocrites: Martha’s Vineyard Leftists Claim There is NO ROOM on Island for Illegals — but Hotels and Vacation Homes can House Thousands! appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.