Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe was on with Maria Bartiromo this week on Sunday Morning Futures. He shared that he believes that the Durham investigation is winning the war.
Ratcliffe noted how the judge in the recent Sussmann case allowed Clinton donors on the jury and another juror whose child played sports with Sussmann’s child on the jury. Then Ratcliffe noted that the judge also didn’t allow certain information in the case.
Then Ratcliffe shared the following:
To the point that you just made Maria, you’re right, to the bigger picture here, John Durham’s prosecution may have lost this battle but they’re clearly winning the war. The most powerful testimony to come out of this was admissions by the Clinton campaign of the fact that the Trump-Russia collusion narrative was in fact approved by Hillary Clinton.
Remember when I unclassified that intelligence, the Clinton campaign said it was utter BS and the media said it was Russian disinformation. Last week Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager under oath had to admit, no Hillary Clinton approved this plan to smear Donald Trump and his campaign with fake alligations of Russian collusion. And her lawyer Marc Elias under oath admitted yeah we paid Fusion GPS millions of dollars to create the now debunked Steele dossier which served as the basis for the investigations into the Trump campaign for more than four years. So that’s what John Durham is going to be focused on going forward.
Watch the entire interview below.
The post “John Durham’s Prosecution May Have Lost This Battle, But They’re Clearly Winning the War” – Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.